Free for personal or commercial use. Here, were are only providing sources that give you this legal right to use protection…for images, video footage, and audio files.
Other tools you may need (Subscription members only…get them here):
- How to create videos using PowerPoint
- Option 1
- Option 2
- How to adjust MP3 audio files
- Cut MP3 to the your desired time duration, with entry & exit ease-in
- Adjust MP3 volume up or down to synchronize with voice/speech level
Download media below for insertion into presentations, reports, or videos:
- Video stock footage – scroll down
- Audio mp3 files – further scroll down
1. Free Image Search
We have developed google search custom technology to locate ONLY royalty free images.
2. Free Video Stock Footage Search
2.1 Download the Desired Videos
Right click on video while it is playing and copy the video URL of the video you wish to download, paste it in the box below and then click “Start”, download the video, and save it to your computer for re-use in your presentations, reports, and video production.
3. Free Audio MP3 Search
For the most effective audio recording search, use the left side of the page where you can focus the search by:
- Song title
- Time duration (remember that this can also be adjusted using the tools explained at the start of this page)
To download results, click down arrows at the right end of the page when scrolled.